Search

Friday, November 18, 2011

zombie.

I don't know why I promised a better entry for today, I'm like a zombie!  LoL.  Yesterday was so packed full of fun!  Didn't get to bed until 3am and up at 7am to get to work...feeling it now!  LoL.


So I'll leave you with a picture! :c)

This was when we were waiting on the midnight premiere for Breaking Dawn.  I was the vampire and she was the shapeshifter coming in for the kill ... LoL




Good night!  I'm trying to make sure I do the entry each day thing; hopefully tomorrow's will be more interesting! 






why, yes, I did photoshop my eyes!  hehe...they're golden so I'm a vegevamp! lmbo

No comments:

comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wedding Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Pictures!

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Visitors