Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Hey it's ok Tues..err..Wednesday
Idea borrowed from Amber [Whispering Writer] which was borrowed from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about.
- to feel like today was Tuesday because you had Monday off work. But yay it's already Wednesday!
- to be ready for the weekend. A friend moved to Texas back in July and will be here this weekend.
- to not like the time change...it feels so late at 6pm now, and when I wake up it feels like I'm late lol
-to love books. I finished reading Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick and loved it.
- to like reading YA books even if you are over 20. lol. I like reading adult books as well, but I get on a YA kick when I have limited time to read with the other stuff I'm doing. Those are usually quick reads and most are well-written. It's when you become a disillusioned psycho character stalker that it becomes creepy (i.e extreme Edward/Jacob fans from the Twilight Series) lol. There's being a fan, and then there is being crazy. I heard a story back when the Twilight craze was first starting where a mom, who was there with her daughter, wanted to sign her underwear. That's going a bit far!
- to be a nerd and if you are you should join us at the N3RDc@st we love discussing books, movies, and tv shows. :c)
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 9- I am thankful for my furbabies Baylee and LB :c)
Get this widget at roytanck.com