Search

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hey it's ok Tues..err..Wednesday



Idea borrowed from Amber [Whispering Writer] which was borrowed from Glamour magazine.  They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. 


- to feel like today was Tuesday because you had Monday off work.  But yay it's already Wednesday!  


- to be ready for the weekend.  A friend moved to Texas back in July and will be here this weekend.  


- to not like the time change...it feels so late at 6pm now, and when I wake up it feels like I'm late lol


-to love books.  I finished reading Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick and loved it.


- to like reading YA books even if you are over 20. lol.  I like reading adult books as well, but I get on a YA kick when I have limited time to read with the other stuff I'm doing.  Those are usually quick reads and most are well-written.  It's when you become a disillusioned psycho character stalker that it becomes creepy (i.e extreme Edward/Jacob fans from the Twilight Series) lol.  There's being a fan, and then there is being crazy.  I heard a story back when the Twilight craze was first starting where a mom, who was there with her daughter, wanted to sign her underwear.  That's going a bit far!


- to be a nerd and if you are you should join us at the N3RDc@st we love discussing books, movies, and tv shows.  :c)


30 Days of Thankfulness:  Day 9- I am thankful for my furbabies Baylee and LB :c)

No comments:

comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wedding Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Pictures!

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Visitors