Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Hey! It's ok! [Tuesday]
Idea borrow from Amber [Whispering Writer] which was borrowed from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about.
- to have not bought any candy for trick or treaters. I live in an apartment and for the past 5+ years since living over here I've yet to have a trick or treater. Actually, thinking back I don't think I've seen a door to door trick or treater since 911. Though, I live in a college town and since that time they have a special event on greek row [the fraternities and sororities] for the kids to stay safe and get a ton of candy all in one place.
- to have went to the store to see the after halloween sales. Target only had their candy 30% off...lamers! lol
- to can't believe it's already November!
- to can't wait for Christmas, but at the same time wishes it takes it's time lol.
- to realize there is only 2 months left of this year!
and that's all I have for my first HIOT :c)
Get this widget at roytanck.com