Search

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Challenge Yourself

A couple weeks ago after work I stopped by the Goodwill on the way home.  I figured I would give myself a challenge.  I looked at their little knick knacks because I was going to get one and photograph it.  That's when I thought it would be a $0.25-$1.00.  the cheapest one was a tiny thing for $2.99; so I determined I'd be able to get something cheaper at the Dollar Tree/Wal-mart.  So in Wal-Mart I got an apple and banana with a piece of $0.20 felt, and a white poster board.  Below is what I came out with.  I think for a mini-self challenge it was pretty fun and I got some nice shots of fruit :c)
Now I want a nice yummy apple :c)



This and the one above (the color version of the same picture) are my favorites





I messed around with editing styles on this one :c)





No comments:

comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wedding Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Pictures!

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Visitors