Search

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Books!

I'm trying to stick with writing an entry each day, but instead of writing I want to be reading.  So, this is going to be a short one. Yay! LoL


What's that?  What am I reading?  Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick.  It's the third in a series and I love it!    The first book of the series was called Hush, Hush; then Crescendo, and now Silence.  I thought the third book would be the end, but there is going to be a fourth book.  We've discussed it briefly on the N3RDc@st.  Personally I think they should make a movie out of them.  I love the story more then the Twilight series, though other's may disagree.  There's just something about Patch and Nora lol.


I'd go on more, but like I said..I want to go finish the book heh.

Day 8:  I am thankful for today, yesterday, and tomorrow. :c)


Let's see what develops.

No comments:

comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wedding Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Pictures!

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Visitors