Search

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Capturing Love

As you know, I've taken more nature photography than people photography.  I'm just don't do well with posing people.  I have ideas!  I'm just a shy natured person where I feel odd telling people how to pose.  I'm sure that's something you get used to!  I love capturing candid moments, however.  It's just so nice capturing that secret moment for it to live on forever in a photograph.  When I see wedding photographs, those are usually the ones I love to see.  For instance, I love photographs of the Groom's first look of his bride coming down the aisle.  Most eyes are on the bride, and it's awesome to see that moment captured as well.  


Here are some pictures I've captured.





The three above are from a recently tag-a-long I went on with Kimberly Hartmann Photography.  Don't forget to check out her facebook!




The above two pictures are from a meetup group we found and went to.  They were having a model photoshoot to practice with people and we brought some of our friends to be the models.  I'll share more from this day in another entry also!


30 days of thankfulness:  I am thankful for Tony, my love :c)

Let's see what develops!


Posted this entry yesterday and I've decided to submit it for Show {Off} Your Shot :c)


and then, she {snapped}

2 comments:

comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wedding Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Pictures!

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Visitors