Search

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Whispering Close

Recently sculptures were brought into the Gainesville community. I'd only seen one so far and then heard they were removing them.  So I went on a search to find some to take pictures of.  I only found the one, lol so lame.  I blame it on the map because it needed more detail!  Anywho....


This one is named Whispering Close inspired by "Dance in the City" by Pierre Auguste Renoir for the Crossing Paths Project. Sculpture by Seward Johnson.



When you look at the statue from his side it looks like a sweet moment, but she just looks annoyed from her side lol.  Shows you what perspective can do!

I was attempting to be creative with the shots to focus more on their outstretched hands and his hand on her back.  

It looks so much like a painting even though this is a picture.  He did an awesome job on the sculptures!



I also took some pictures on the walk back to the car...



No comments:

comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wedding Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Pictures!

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Visitors